Monday 8 October 2012

Peek Thru My Window

Welcome to my blog.

I decided to call my blog "peek thru my window"because even though I will share with you my stories, experiences, thoughts and bits of my life, one can never truly have a full glimpse of another's life. So it is basically like having a peek into my life, only through the pieces of information that I will give.

Mainly though, this blog will be about life lessons, words of encouragement and hopefully serve as a platform to tell people that which they need to hear. I have realised that alot of us if not all of us go through hard times, sometimes it is not always easy to seek advice or talk about what we are facing. In my struggles I have been fortunate enough to come across quotes, stories, articles etc that somehow put into words what I couldnt say and it has been through the words of others that I have found comfort and the hope to go on.

People such as Inyala Vanzant, Joyce Meyer, Thami Ngubeni, Chris Hill, Bishop TD Jakes and Timothy Maurice Webster have been amongst the people who have helped me grow and helped me gained my voice, simply through using their words and the power that words carry to reach out to others and give me a sense of being.

It may be on a smaller scale but I am hoping that going through this blog, will become a tool or vessel through which others find their voice and re-ignite the dreams that they had given up on. I will pour my heart and soul into all the pieces I write and hope that sharing a piece of myself with you, will touch something in you as a reader.

Enjoy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts